Nataka Kuwa Alama ya Tendo la Ndoa Kwenye Mahusiano Asema Maheenda Kutoka Nigeria.





Maheedan


Staa Maheeda ambaye ni mtaalamu wa kutupia picha zake za utupu kwenye mitandao ya Kijamii, sasa ameibuka na kusema anataka kuwa alama ya tendo la ndoa kwa picha zake ambazo anataka ziwe kwenye vyumba wanaume kupitia Twitter alizungumza hivi kwenye moja ya Statue zake 

  “I had this vision of what’s happening right now. Like I’m very bad, like I’m the baddest girl in Nigeria which is not true. So, my vision is actually to see my posters in people’s bedrooms and stuff like that. I want to be that s*x symbol one can fantasize about” 

Staa huyo alizi kufunguka zaidi na zaidi na hiki ni kingine alichokisema 

 “Because it works abroad, it could work here too. I had my challenges. They are still there but there’s no stopping me because I know that for anything new you have to fight for it. I am leveraging on being a s*x symbol because s*x sells. I want to make money and also, I want to make my name. It’s the only space in the Nigerian music industry that is just there, everybody is scared to tread on such a path, so I’m daring it”
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright WCB Daily Published.. Blogger Templates
Back To Top